Life is the Drug - BK Life is the Drug - BK

Loving the synth!

For breakbeat, I liked the fact that you kept some underlying synths in there. The only thing that's stopping it from being a perfect 10 is for some strange odd reason, I just didn't like the drum bass...just not breakbeat-ish for me...still overall a great song! Maybe more reverb on some synths too, that would be kinky (O_o)

Bracksta responds:

lol kinky...ya you are right about the breakbeatness, it is all in the samples i have! i can never find breakbeat drums like the good BB artists. I need to sample some beats from Plump Djs or some one, arg. thanks for the great rating and i'm glad i could make the song worth your time and ear :D! thanks pulse!

DJ W!peout - Chilling Breeze DJ W!peout - Chilling Breeze

One of the RARE trance songs...

...that I actually enjoy to a great extent. Good work; it's good.

Fire Spider Fire Spider

THAT SYNTH.

It's like the bonus tracks from Royksopp's "The Understanding". That ONE main synth. I've been hooked since. Amazing. I love it! The beat is tight, and it keeps me entertained, that's for sure. Good song!

Bracksta responds:

thanks man for the review! Pump the beat, that is the key to DNB and BreakBeat, pure bass rock'n and crazy jamm'n rhythm. i am no master at all, i just try and appreciate the support :) for all of the reviewers like you!

Cast From the Stars (Chill MX) Cast From the Stars (Chill MX)

Needs more cowbell...

By cowbell, however, I mean slight reverb to some of the instruments (such as the shaker hi-hat sound thingy and the piano piece at the beginning, maybe added with a tight compressor to add depth). That would really seal the deal with me. Other than that, nice slow downbeat song. Nice work =D.

Bracksta responds:

i need help with all of those fine adjustments, i don't hear them so i dont mess with them. i just make da moosic, like a dummy, unaware to the lil problems that are so easy to fix. i'll work on my ear for these problems. thanks for the great review, always appreciated :).

{ANT} - Don't Look Back {ANT} - Don't Look Back

I like this

Especially the industrial sound of it (that's what I try to accomplish in my music); That's what had me first of all. And to think, that was thought of 3 years ago. I'm sure there is so much more from you out there, I just have to listen for it! Good stuff, man!

Anth0n responds:

I enjoy doing an industrial style of techno, without TOO much of an industrial sound since I like to have lighter sounds for the melodies. Thanks for the review!

By the way, if you're looking for my older stuff which is kind of similar to this, I recommend March of the Cyborgs, Crusader Carnage, Blast Wave Chaos, and Strikedown. If you feel like taking the time, let me know how those compare to my newer works so I can improve!

Spread Your Wings - BK Spread Your Wings - BK

Damn.

The vocoder at the beginning got me hooked. You use synthesizers very well and especially with the vocal combo. It's not too "packed" which makes it enjoyable (almost like something I would expect from telepopmusik). It's not trance and it's not hardcore. It's just in the middle for me, and that's always good :) Keep up the good work!

Bracksta responds:

thanks man for the review. i gave this song about nine hours, lol, it should be pretty good.