Life is the Drug - BK Life is the Drug - BK

Loving the synth!

For breakbeat, I liked the fact that you kept some underlying synths in there. The only thing that's stopping it from being a perfect 10 is for some strange odd reason, I just didn't like the drum bass...just not breakbeat-ish for me...still overall a great song! Maybe more reverb on some synths too, that would be kinky (O_o)

Bracksta responds:

lol kinky...ya you are right about the breakbeatness, it is all in the samples i have! i can never find breakbeat drums like the good BB artists. I need to sample some beats from Plump Djs or some one, arg. thanks for the great rating and i'm glad i could make the song worth your time and ear :D! thanks pulse!

DJ W!peout - Chilling Breeze DJ W!peout - Chilling Breeze

One of the RARE trance songs...

...that I actually enjoy to a great extent. Good work; it's good.

Fire Spider Fire Spider

THAT SYNTH.

It's like the bonus tracks from Royksopp's "The Understanding". That ONE main synth. I've been hooked since. Amazing. I love it! The beat is tight, and it keeps me entertained, that's for sure. Good song!

Bracksta responds:

thanks man for the review! Pump the beat, that is the key to DNB and BreakBeat, pure bass rock'n and crazy jamm'n rhythm. i am no master at all, i just try and appreciate the support :) for all of the reviewers like you!